Metro Steel® Windows
A home’s windows provide more than just functionality. Sure, it’s great to be able to look outside and even catch a fresh breeze once in a while, but the way a home’s windows look can add breathtaking beauty and even priceless curb appeal to the property.
Thankfully, achieving that trifecta of function, beauty, and value is easy with Metro Steel windows.
Manufactured in America and utilizing maximum visible glass, these high-quality, thermally broken steel windows are a great choice for any Kansas City homeowner looking to build a new house or remodel an existing one.
Benefits of Metro Steel Windows
All it takes is one look at Metro Steel windows to know that they’re truly unlike any other. But there’s even more to them than meets the eye. Check out these other benefits:
- Custom Sizes: Standard Metro Steel windows are prepared for ⅝” dual pane glass, with the option of being customized to fit other sizes.
- Unique Styles: Each window provides a clean, contemporary look that instantly elevates a home’s aesthetic—whether a modern farmhouse or an urban work-of-art.
- Factory Glazing Options: Metro Steel goes above and beyond to offer in-house glazing of glass for special projects that request it.
- Proven Durability: The windows in your home shouldn’t just look great, they should also be trusted to last. Thankfully, Metro Steel windows prioritize durability.
- Energy Efficient Design: These windows intentionally help save the planet—and your energy costs.
Where to Get Metro Steel Windows in Kansas City
McCray Lumber & Millwork is proud to offer Metro Steel windows in the Kansas City area.
Whether you’re planning to build a new house in Olathe, remodel a home in Prairie Village, or
simply want to upgrade the windows at your place in Liberty, we can help!