March 23, 2020
A Follow-Up Message for Our Customers:
We are open for business!
All of our locations are maintaining the normal operating hours and full range of services you have come to depend on. Local officials have designated us as an “Essential Business” in order to serve your professional needs.
We will continue to provide you the same offering of professional grade products. However, we have instituted additional procedures to help expedite needs and keep all of us safe during this time.
- We ask that you arrange for any Will Call orders by contacting their sales representative by phone/email/text, or our locations by phone or email to place orders. Location contact information can be found at https://www.mccraylumber.com/locations
- You will be instructed on the procedures at the location you will be visiting
- In most circumstances, you will be asked to remain outside of the lumberyard area, or instructed exactly where to park your vehicle
- Our showrooms and offices remain closed to the public
- If you are in need of something inside, please contact your sales representative or the location to discuss the options
- All locations are open five (5) days a week
- Will Call five (5) days a week
- Delivery five (5) days a week
We are working with our suppliers to keep the right level of products in our inventory to keep your projects flowing smoothly. Along with everyone else within our industry, we shall continue to monitor all federal and local health agencies to guide us safely through these unprecedented times.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to impact society, our goal is to keep your experience with McCray Lumber & Millwork SAFE and HEALTHY on a daily basis.
March 17, 2020
A Message to Our Customers:
As COVID-19, the coronavirus, begins to have an increased impact, McCray Lumber is taking measures to ensure the health and well-being of our community.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding this emerging crisis, but as many others, our team is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other local and national health organizations.
Our stores are Open for Business, however in an attempt to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are asking that customers please contact their sales rep by phone/email/text, or our locations by phone or email to place orders. Location contact information can be found at https://www.mccraylumber.com/locations. In addition, please make an appointment to visit our showrooms during this time.
If you do come into the yard, we have taken the following steps.
- Increasing cleaning frequency of our facilities, with cleaning supplies readily available across all work spaces and common areas.
- Requiring employees stay home when sick, or after contact with anyone that tests positive, as well as sending home anyone that shows respiratory symptoms or fever.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least twenty (20) seconds.
We have also…
- Cancelled or postponed all sales meetings, events or gatherings.
- Asked our drivers to minimize contact on sites.
- Cancelled all supplier appointments.
Although this is an unprecedented event, working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our community.
Thank You for your business,