ROCKY MOUNTAIN HARDWARE
In the grand scheme of your home décor, hardware is a relatively small detail, but one that makes a dramatic impact. Add a touch of distinction and beauty to your home with solid bronze hardware from Rocky Mountain Hardware, available from McCray Lumber and Millwork.
Rocky Mountain Hardware, a family-owned business in Sun Valley, Idaho, creates fine architectural bronze hardware and accessories. No two pieces are identical. Each piece of solid bronze hardware is handmade and sand-cast in either white bronze or silicone bronze. One of 10 patina finishes is hand applied to enhance the hue. The patina is a living finish that will change over time in response to touch, climate and exposure to elements. Rocky Mountain Hardware offers a lifetime guarantee on the bronze components and a 50-year warranty on mechanisms.
Rocky Mountain Hardware offers a complete line of bronze hardware from classic to contemporary to compliment every architectural style. Their product line includes exterior door hardware, interior door hardware, door accessories, cabinet hardware, window and shutter hardware, kitchen and bath fixtures, light fixtures and bronze tiles. Select from Rocky Mountain Hardware’s existing product line or take advantage of their custom capabilities to create something truly your own.
As part of their commitment to the environment, Rocky Mountain Hardware’s products are 100 percent recycled bronze. Their products are third party certified to contain minimum of 90 percent post-consumer recycled content, with mechanism accounting for the remaining 10 percent.
McCray Lumber and Millwork carries the full collection of Rocky Mountain Hardware. Let our experts help you select the perfect hardware pieces to add the finishing touches to your home, inside and out.