TIMBERTECH COMPOSITE DECKING
A deck makes a great addition to any outdoor living space. But a traditional wood deck requires regular maintenance to keep it in good shape. Luckily, there’s a better alternative. TimberTech composite decking, available from McCray Lumber and Millwork, is a beautiful, durable, low-maintenance wood alternative decking material that will allow you to enjoy your deck rather than maintain it.
TimberTech composite decking will add both beauty and value to your home. According to Remodeling Magazine’s 2012 Cost vs. Value Report, composite decks offer an average of 62.8 percent return on investment. TimberTech composite decking is a low-maintenance wood alternative decking material that requires no annual painting or staining, leaving you more time to enjoy your composite deck. TimberTech composite decking also offers exceptional durability. It resists mildew, warping, and insects. It also will not splinter or rot. TimberTech composite decking products offer a 25-year warranty.
TimberTech offers two types of wood alternative decking materials: wood-plastic composite decking and capped composite decking.
Wood-Plastic Composite Decking
Wood-plastic composite decking from TimberTech is a value-priced composite decking option that provides the look of traditional wood. Wood-plastic composite decking from TimberTech is available in three styles:
- TwinFinish is a two-sided composite decking that offers two different textured surfaces, VertiGrain and Serrated, on each side of the plank. It is available in Cedar, Grey, and Redwood. TwinFinish is available in a grooved profile in 12’, 16’, and 20’ lengths and a square shouldered profile in 16’ and 20’ lengths.
- ReliaBoard imitates the look of real wood with a flat grain surface. It is available in Cedar and Grey and blends to a consistent color over time. ReliaBoard is available in a square shouldered profile in 12’, 16’, and 20’ lengths.
- DockSider is Ideal for heavy-traffic uses and near water, including docks, marinas, and pools. It features a VertiGrain surface pattern and is available in Cedar and Grey. DockSider is available in a square shouldered profile in 12’, 16’, and 20’ lengths.
Capped Composite Decking
Capped composite decking from TimberTech features a proprietary composite core enclosed in a fully protective polymer shell with HydroLock technology, which makes it virtually impervious to the elements. Capped composite decking features a VertiGrain surface that that resembles the look of real wood and will not trap dirt or dust. Capped composite decking from TimberTech is available in a grooved profile in 12’, 16’, and 20’ lengths and a square shouldered profile in 16’ and 20’ lengths. It also offers a 25-year fade and stain warranty. TimberTech capped composite decking is available in four styles:
- Earthwood Evolutions Legacy offers the unique appearance of hand-scraped hardwood. It is available in Mocha, Pecan, and Tigerwood.
- Earthwood Evolutions Tropical features a natural hardwood style in tropical tones with organic streaking that creates and authentic grain pattern. It is available in Pacific Rosewood, Pacific Teak, and Pacific Walnut.
- Earthwood Evolutions Natural features an authentic wood grain and natural hardwood style. It is available in Brick, Brownstone, and Slate.
- Earthwood Evolutions Terrain is a value-priced product that offers an authentic wood grain and natural hardwood style. It is available in Brown Oak, Silver Maple, and Sandy Birch.
No matter which TimberTech composite decking product you choose, it will provide you with years of worry-free enjoyment. Visit McCray Lumber and Millworks and let one of our composite decking experts help you select the perfect TimberTech composite decking product for your composite deck.